New Council of Rhydin -:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Committee Charter *~
The Storyline Committee (SLC) was created to take this forum to
heights not seen in any other of the d100 forums. They will work
on creating and developing the world onto which the guilds of the
forum will exist and interact with. This committee will be part
of what makes NCoR such a unique forum, standing out from all of
it's brother and sister d100 forums.
Membership is limited to 7 members. These seven members will
respresent the best writers and most creative people of the
forum. Any person may try to get on the committee when there is
an opening. The Chairperson will hold and interview with the
candidate, and if they can not decide, then the committee will
vote on their acceptance.
The SLC Chairperson will be selected by the Triumverant. This
person is responsible for making sure the SLs are both created
and hollowed through. Duties of the SLC Chairperson include but
are not limited to the following:
- Creating Subcommittees based on the need of the SLC
- Appointing Subcommittees Leaders as well as appointing the
- Running the committee meetings.
- Handling or delegating authority to handle all communications
with the members of the committe.
- Oversee the process of admission into the SLC.
The SLC is responsible for making NCoR one of the most unique and
fully detailed forums out there. They create the world in which
the guilds function within. These duties are, but not limited to:
- Create new systems of optional combat and war rules that may be
used by prospective combatants
- Create and Maintain a map of all of the lands of the world of
the NCoR forum. This map shall contain each guilds' holdings and
- Develop the world based off of the map used by the NCoR forum.
This development shall be termed as NCoRWD, and will include the
creation of a system of commerce, of trade, of Natural Resources,
and of weather. The SLC will not just do those things, but do
anything else that can be thought of to make the world more
interesting and detailed.
- Create and maintain records of all NCoR Guild occurrences. This
shall include Storylines (SLs), resources, income, trade, and
- Ensure that a balance is maintained in all NCoR based SLs. This
will make sure that any of the guilds will not do SLs that
contradict with those of others or those of the forum.
- Vote for the acceptance of new rules before they are sent out
to council for voting approval.
Not everything created by the SLC will be necessary for all
guilds to follow. There will be ones that will shape the world,
and so all of the guilds must abide by it, and others will be
Even though not everything will be required by all of the guilds,
they should still use them. This committee was created to make
the world as unique and interesting as possible, and not
listening to the committee, will only deprive yourself.
| General Rules | Gold and Weapons | Story Line Coucil | War Council | Healing and the Other arts | Forum News | Regestered Weapons and Shops | Roster of NCoR | War Council Provisions | Story Line Council Provisions | Reigons of NCoR | Applications to NCoR |
|Raekari the Dragon Lord
||Goust the ArchTheoron